生活、職涯、對話與學習的實用問答。Practical questions about life, work, conversation and learning.
- 不離職,怎麼測試自己喜不喜歡另一份工作的日常?
How can you test a different career without quitting your job? - 同時對兩種職涯有興趣,怎麼公平比較?
How do you compare two career interests fairly? - 想了解一個職業,怎麼問出普通工作日而非成功故事?
What should you ask to understand an ordinary day in a profession? - 兩位前輩給相反的職涯建議,應該聽誰的?
How do you handle conflicting career advice? - Side project 還沒做完,怎麼展示才能得到有用回饋?
How do you share an unfinished side project for useful feedback? - 轉職探索中,怎麼自我介紹才不必假裝已經有答案?
How do you introduce yourself while exploring a career change? - 想請教前輩,但不想一開口就請人當導師,怎麼做?
How can you ask for guidance without asking someone to become your mentor? - 聊完職涯資訊後,怎麼避免筆記很多卻沒有下一步?
How do you turn a career conversation into a useful next step? - 週末只有一段空檔,想做的事太多怎麼選?
How do you choose a weekend plan when you have only one free slot? - 週末下雨取消戶外計畫,怎麼快速找到替代方案?
How do you make a rainy-day backup plan without starting over? - 不懂藝術,第一次看展要怎麼看才有自己的收穫?
How can you enjoy your first art exhibition without art knowledge? - 第一次一個人看表演,出門前需要確認什麼?
What should you check before attending a performance alone for the first time? - 不去遠方,怎麼把熟悉街區走出新鮮感?
How can a familiar neighborhood walk feel different? - 興趣停了很久,怎麼重新開始而不重買整套裝備?
How do you restart an old hobby without buying everything again? - 第一次報名興趣課,怎麼確認真的適合零基礎?
How do you check whether a hobby class really suits a complete beginner? - 朋友臨時取消,怎麼讓空下來的晚上仍然值得期待?
What can you do with an evening after a friend cancels? - 聊得不錯但需要離開,怎麼自然結束對話?
How do you end a good conversation without inventing an excuse?

