生活、職涯、對話與學習的實用問答。Practical questions about life, work, conversation and learning.
- 想加入一小群人的聊天,怎麼開口才不打斷?
How do you join a small group conversation without interrupting? - 別人聽不懂我的工作,怎麼不用術語解釋?
How do you explain your job without industry jargon? - 聊天遇到不懂的話題,怎麼承認不知道又繼續參與?
How do you admit you do not know a topic and stay in the conversation? - 聊天被問到不想回答的私事,怎麼保留界線?
How do you respond to a personal question you do not want to answer? - 聊得很投緣後,第一則聯絡訊息怎麼寫才自然?
What should your first follow-up message after a good conversation say? - 推薦書、餐廳或活動,怎麼讓建議更容易被對方採用?
How do you give recommendations that someone can actually use? - 跟不同年齡的人聊天,怎麼避免只剩世代標籤?
How do you talk across age groups without relying on generation stereotypes? - 想分享失敗小故事,怎麼不變成一直貶低自己?
How do you tell a small failure story without putting yourself down? - 讀書筆記怎麼分清楚作者說的話與自己的想法?
How do you separate an author’s ideas from your own reading notes? - 讀完一小段文章,怎麼確認自己真的理解?
How can you check your understanding after reading a short section? - 剛接觸新領域,術語太多怎麼開始讀?
How do you start reading a new subject when the terminology is overwhelming? - 兩篇文章結論相反,怎麼判斷是不是在說同一件事?
How do you compare two articles that appear to disagree? - 收藏很多文章卻沒實踐,怎麼把其中一篇變成行動?
How do you turn one saved article into an action? - 試了很多新活動,月底怎麼決定哪些值得再做?
How do you decide which new activities to repeat at the end of a month? - 想培養好奇心,怎麼做一個一週能完成的小探索?
How do you make a curiosity project small enough to finish in a week? - 想找人一起試新事物,怎麼邀請才不會變成難以拒絕的承諾?
How do you invite someone to try something without creating a large commitment? - 想讓生活更有趣,但不想再增加目標壓力,怎麼整理興趣?
How do you keep an interest menu without turning it into another list of goals?

